To end the hurt from bullying in Canada through love, understanding and support.
To educate and empower individuals, businesses and communities to be the effective change to end the hurt from bullying through support and technology.
1. Strengthen relationship with bc211 and United Way to deliver the txt’211’2TALK service throughout British Columbia.
2. Expand service delivery of the txt’211’2TALK service across Canada.
3. Partner with support organizations.
4. Develop a strategic marketing and communications plan.
5. Develop and participate in Youth Street Teams.
6. Seek long term funding partner(s).
A: 2215 Coquitlam Ave,
Port Coquitlam BC, V3B 1J6