The I AM SOMEONE Ending Bullying Society is pleased to announce that Miss Teenage British Columbia 2015, Sienna Leone, will act as the organization’s official spokesperson. Ms. Leone shares I AM SOMEONE’S commitment to end bullying, and will be involved in helping to spread the word through personal appearances, digital and social media campaigns.
The I AM SOMEONE Campaign to End Bullying was founded in late 2012 and officially became incorporated as the ‘I AM SOMEONE Ending Bullying Society’ on June 17th 2013.
To end the hurt from bullying in Canada through love, understanding and support.
To educate and empower individuals, businesses and communities to be the effective change to end the hurt from bullying through support and technology.
1. Strengthen relationship with bc211 and United Way to deliver the txt’211’2TALK service throughout British Columbia.
2. Expand service delivery of the txt’211’2TALK service across Canada.
3. Partner with support organizations.
4. Develop a strategic marketing and communications plan.
5. Develop and participate in Youth Street Teams.
6. Seek long term funding partner(s).