The I AM SOMEONE Campaign to End Bullying was founded in late 2012 and officially became incorporated as the ‘I AM SOMEONE Ending Bullying Society’ on June 17th 2013.
To end the hurt from bullying in Canada through love, understanding and support.
To educate and empower individuals, businesses and communities to be the effective change to end the hurt from bullying through support and technology.
Let’s end the hurt from bullying Goals:
1. Strengthen relationship with bc211 and United Way to deliver the txt’211’2TALK service throughout British Columbia.
2. Expand service delivery of the txt’211’2TALK service across Canada.
3. Partner with support organizations.
4. Develop a strategic marketing and communications plan.
5. Develop and participate in Youth Street Teams.
6. Seek long term funding partner(s).